The latest statistics on kids, youth and families from Casey’s KIDS COUNT Data Center.
- In 2019, 12 million U.S. kids were living in poverty [Explore the new data].
- The number and percentage of kids without health insurance jumped prior to coronavirus crisis [View latest stats].
- Many women still receive little or no prenatal care before giving birth.
- In eight states, immunization rates for 2-year-olds were under 70% in 2018.
- Before pandemic, high school graduation rates moved in the right direction.