- This event has passed.
HI H.O.P.E.S Virtual Town Hall
April 15, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFREE
A talk story session to provide support and hope to current and former foster youth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
HI H.O.P.E.S Youth Board Leaders
Elladine Olevao, Branch Administrator, State of Hawaii Child Welfare Services, Laurie Tochiki, CEO, EPIC ‘Ohana Inc.
This event is open to all individuals and will focus on hearing the needs and voices of young people, addressing their questions/concerns, and sharing supports and resources.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HI HOPES Virtual Town Hall Champions
- CAMHD, Department of Health
- CASA, Hawai`i State Judiciary
- CEEDS of Peace
- Child Welfare Services, State of Hawai`i
- EPIC `Ohana
- Family Programs Hawai`i
- Hale Kipa
- Hale `Opio, Kaua`i
- Hawai`i Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations (HANO)
- Hawai`i Childrens Action Network
- Hawai`i Youth Services Network
- Hep Free Hawai`i
- Ho`oikaika Partnership, Maui
- Maui Youth and Family Services
- One Shared Future
- Partners in Development Foundation
- Salvation Army – East Hawai`i